Dispatch Approx. 1 - 3 Business Days.
These items are in stock and can be ordered immediately from our store. Dispatch time 1-3 business days.
Dispatch Approx. 2 - 7 Business Days.
These items are in stock at the Manufacturers warehouse but in limited quantity. Dispatch Time 2-7 business.
Dispatch Approx. 10 - 12 Business Days.
These items are in stock at the Manufacturers warehouse but in limited quantity. Dispatch Time 10-12 business.
Pre order - Dispatch Approx. 4 - 5 Weeks.
These items are sold out or special order products that may be made to order but can be ordered immediately within our store. Dispatch time 4 - 5 weeks from times order placed.
These are adjustable rearsets with Fixed Foot and Toe Pegs, Good quality raw materials used and lightweight alloy.
Footrest "racing" knurled for maximum grip even in critical wet conditions.
Six positions for the footrest, offering a wide selection of side retreat setting and height than the stock configuration.
Universal gearbox configuration (normal or reverse shifting gear), gear lever pivoted on a double ball bearing swivel lever and gear tip teflon and reclining, possibly lockable.
Settings "gear lever slider" on the sliding guide (range of 35 mm. Than the stock configuration | -20 +15 mm).
Screw-machined lightened steel AISI 304.
Anodizing shiny black appearance, sensor brake light attack. dimensional finish and accuracy in every detail make the product unique and unmistakable.
ADJUSTING BRAKE LEVER
brake lever pivoted on a double ball bearing, knurled brake lever tip for maximum grip and reclining.
Settings "slider brake lever" of the sliding guide (range of 35 mm. Than the stock configuration | -20 +15 mm). Screw-machined lightened steel AISI 304.
Built entirely of aluminum, the study to ensure optimum support and protection.
- Universal gearbox configuration "Road and overturned"
- Components completely machined from solid aluminum AL 7075 T6
- Footrest knurled
- Nr. 6 placements to footrest
- Brake levers and gear pivoted on a double ball bearing
- Brake lever knurled ferrule and reclining
- Lever toe swivel and reclining gear
- Settings "slider brake lever and change" of the sliding guide
- Scuff plates Aluminium
- Connection for sensor brake light
- Tripod bike shop
- AISI 304 stainless steel screws
- Lever command universal exchange "Road and overturned"