Aprilia RSV4 / Ducati Panigale V4 / MV Agusta F4 Brembo RCS19 Corsa Corta Radial Master Cylinder with Lever
This is the newest 19RCS Corsa Corta Radial Brake Master Cylinder from Brembo, it is the latest evolution of the 19RCS and introduces the biting point adjustment. MotoGP riders use master cylinders with calibrated and customized Idle Strokes.. Now with the new 19RCS Corsa Corta, you can feel like a true MotoGP Rider, whether you're a fair weather rider or a hardcore track enthusiast.
Through the new adjuster, it is possible to choose the Bite Point (where the lever starts braking) then you can easily adjust this on the fly to ensure maximum performance of your braking system, leading this Brake Master Cylinder to be the best in the industry!
Fully Adjustable Components
- BITE POINT (IDLE STROKE): Three different Maps, R-S-N, the selector operates a cam mechanism to let the user choose between three different responsiveness settings.
- LEVER POSITION: Click by Click You can adjust the Distance of the Lever from the bar and adapt it to your hand or to your needs.
- RCS (Ratio Click System): Lets the rider select a fulcrum-to-piston distance of 18 or 20 mm by simply turning the adjuster screw on the front of the guide lever by 180° with a screwdriver.
The new selector operates a cam mechanism to let the user choose between THREE different responsiveness settings:
- R “RACE” : the position of the cam mechanism shortens the initial stage of the bite point even further to produce the same immediate response of the master cylinders used in MotoGP, letting the rider reach the bite point of the brakes instantaneously. This setting is ideal for use on the race track, where every hundredth of a second shaved off a lap time counts.
- S “SPORT” : the beginning of the bite point is shorter than in the N setting. This setting produces a more dynamic response suitable for sportier riding.
- N “NORMAL” : the bite point starts more gradually, making it suitable for braking in poor grip conditions (rain).
Technical features of the RCS system
Adjustable ratio: RCS system This new patented device allows to modify the pump lever ratio on two values, 18 or 20 mm, by simply rotation of the eccentric drive placed on the front of the lever drive. By the RCS system – Ratio Click System – it is very easy to pass from one configuration to the other one, modifying the lever ratio to adjust it to the different characteristics of the braking system, of the usage and driving, such as, for ex., the wet or dry conditions, asphalt with more or less grip, circuit with strong braking.
This adjustment is the element missing till now to get the ideal feeling among the rider, the driving style, the bike and the circuit.
Please note: The red spot on the eccentric drive identifies position 18mm of the lever ratio, while black indicates position 20mm.
Moto GP Piston Piston, seals and push rod are the same as those used in the official MotoGP and SBK master cylinders: very narrow tolerances for the highest precision while braking.
Body Produced in forged aluminium alloy, is partially CNC machined and then finished by hard anodizing process.
Lever It is made by two main components: the lever drive and the “half” folding lever, both produced in forged aluminium with black finishing.
Micro-Switch for Rear Brake Light For road use of the 19RCS M/C, the body has a dedicated housing for a rear light micro-switch, included in the box.
Piston Ø: 19mm Lever ratio: 18-20 Lever type: Folding Single/double disc: Double Surface protection: Hard anodized finish Brake light micro-switch: Yes Compatible Handlebar Ø : 22.2mm
Sign up to get the latest on sales, new releases and more …